Swoop's Student Food Pantry
Swoop's Student Food Pantry is a campus-based organization that is run by a leadership board consisting of EMU faculty, staff, students and alumni volunteers.
Our mission is to provide the EMU Community with food assistance and additional resources to positively impact their well-being and college success. Our goals are to:
- Create a sustainable resource for students to temporarily help meet food needs of students on campus
- To meet emergency, non-food needs of students
- Distribute food discreetly in easily accessible and safe environments on-campus
- To provide students with additional resources to assist them in accessing services in the area
- To involve additional resources and community partners to assure the sustainability of the pantry
Everyone needs a little help sometimes! If you're a current EMU student then you're eligible to use the food pantry. To get started, visit our Using Swoop's Pantry page and complete the Intake Form.
Donate or Volunteer
Looking to make a non-perishable item or cash donation? Or simply interested in volunteering your services? If so, visit our Donate or Volunteer page.