Do you have outstanding requirements?
You can check via your my.emich account by following these steps:
- Log into my.emich.edu
- Click on the Student tab
- Choose the Financial Aid tab
- Click the Eligibility link
- Select Fall 2019–Summer 2020
- View Student Requirements
- Submit any that list a status of "not yet received"
File your FAFSA
The 2019-2020 FAFSA is available now.
Cash Course: Your Real-Life Money Guide
CashCourse is your guide to making informed financial choices. Visit the site and register for a free account to find your assignments and other financial tools and start taking charge of your money.
Great Advice for Parents
Inceptia has collaborated with NerdWallet to publish the "Great Advice for Parents" eGuide [PDF]. This free guide provides timely and relevant information on college planning and finances.